My JavaScript book is out! Don't miss the opportunity to upgrade your beginner or average dev skills.

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Did He really need 2 posts and all that test time?


for(var
nullable = null,
i = 0,
loop = 500000,
timeOut = setTimeout(function(){alert(nullable)}, 1);
i < loop; i++
) {
if(i + 1 === loop)
nullable = "Hello World";
};


Sometime I really don't understand Ajaxian choice ... they totally ignored my JSTONE experiment but they spent time to post about a normal JS behaviour :-(

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

probably ajaxian lacks staff with the "knowledge" to understand JSTONE.

Andrea Giammarchi said...

I don't think so, but probably this time You're right :-)

Ajaxian let me know a lot of news about Web development but I can't understand why they often ignore my suggestion and create post like that.

Wow, JS is not multi threads! ... this is the final truth ... and what a new :/

Lorenzo said...

Sorry but I really can't find theese 2 posts of ajaxan... Where are they?