My JavaScript book is out! Don't miss the opportunity to upgrade your beginner or average dev skills.

Friday, September 25, 2009

Chrome Frame Always On IE Toolbar Button

As promised in the CF ML, here I am with the first Chrome Frame Button application.



It's beta not because of its functionality, it works 100% at least in my old laptop, but because when you click the button the Chrome Frame is always on or of as expected, but to see the new icon or the new label we need to restart IE.

Anyway, this button is not created to switch every second, this button is "just for fun", as fun was the first always on application.

How it works? Grab the zip file from my chromefix project. Unpack it, and read the file README.TXT ... it's really simple, basically a double click and nothing else

1 comment:

Webmancers said...

Great, thank you.
I'm going to test it as soon as I go back to office :D